um..

Not so SEGS related topics
gustav

Post by gustav » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:29 am

[quote:1ac126d626=\"Adrom\"]You guys - mostly Gustav - are freaking trying to break my arguements, but who seems to be not reading the posts correctly are you guys. Do you need lenses to be able to read? Go get em! You tryed to read my posts without using them.
[/quote:1ac126d626]
for starters... nice to c that you didn't have anything to say about the post i made instead you had to make a big insult without a point.. this is why i live ppl that have a small brain... secundly im reading you post but you aren't reading mine.. you might need some lenses ?
[quote:1ac126d626]
Gustav... Shame on you! you didn't even read my post. Just tryed to make your jokes and humiliation over me, but you didn't get this one.

Son... Please, read again. I don't need to re-explain everything I said. You better read again to be able to understand. If you can't understand, so your little mind has certainly a problem... Probably, acquired with the drugs you're using.
hmmm yes me haveing a small brain.. yea.. not useing you brain and beleaving in god and never think "is there really a god?" yea thats haveing a big brain.... cuz ceativity isn't allowed in christanity... its the stuff of the devill
(this is taken out of the picture i get from reding you post haven't looked for faqs that it is devil stuff but... if your'e not doing it it has to b bad.. and therefor it has to do something with the devil)
I don't use this crap. I don't need it.
what crap you brain ?? yea i can c that you aren't useing it...
So you can think whatever you want! I don't mind! Who is actually with a big lack of information is not me. Don't take everything your school teacher's tell as truth. And, reading what you said, I can tell that your school is actually your only source of information... And, thus, I'm talking to a child! That's because you are so stupid and it's so hard for you to understand what is written. Perhaps that is not only in Brazil that the education is becoming so weak that ppl are almost unable to read. Perhaps your school has the same lack of quality, and you may be almost an Analphabet!
hmmm theres a reason why the swedish schools are said to b the best in the world but hell i guess you know better then everyone else in this world cuz you beleave in a child storry.
and calling me a child is just silly cuz my age might not b the same as your but still my brain is just as smart as yours... how does that make you feal ?? and why the f*ck do you talk down on brazil ?? "see the good side, not the bad side".... and what does it matter if im a child ? we are all the same in god eyes.. or maybe we aren't maybe god hates all the childrens in the world and therefor you hate them all i dont know im not a friend of god like you(or well you think you are)... and once again are you so bad at arguing so that you need to insult a child ?? man you must b the worst christian i have ever heard of...
And, when I say christians, I don't include catholics. And do you know why? Because Catholic Church is, nothing more, than the continuation of the Roman Empire. Catholicism is not christianism in my point of view. The true christians do not kill, do not adore images, or even build it, we do not accept saints, since they're dead, in heaven, and cannot have any kind of contact with the living. If Virgin Mary was crying for us up there in the heaven, the heaven would not be the paradise, because there would still exist sadness and suffering there... And Virgin Mary was not Virgin after Jesus was born. She gave light to other children, after Jesus. Catholics thinks that she died virgin...
and when i say christians i mean everyone who beleave the same freaking lame storry
When I mention christians, I'm reffering to that persecuted ppl, even by the catholics, that adored Jesus with a pure heart. So, as I stated before (but I think you didn't read) these persecuted ppl had to use caves, IN THE PAST, BECAUSE OF THE PERSECUTION, BECAUSE THEY NEEDED A HIDEOUT, PROTECTION!

And, as I mentioned before, but you didn't read too, CHRISTIANS DON'T USE, NEITHER NEED TO USE CAVES. When we don't need to hide, we don't use caves. So, try to use a lil more of your brain, instead of trying to humiliate or say things you don't know about something you don't now.
i was talking about realigions... ffs START READING MY POSTS !!
All of you are asking for me to prove what I'm saying, but none of you proved what you're saying too. You want me to post links and material... Why don't you research? Too lazy to do that? Have I the obligation to do all the job?
but we have proven what we are saying over and over and over and over and over and over and over again you just cant read... got lenses?
so when you can understand that all the evdence that what we are saying isn't wrong
we ask you to prover that you are right...
When someone believes in something, he tryes to get informed about that matter. Do you know anything about scientific discoveries?
hmmm lets c.... yes ?
All I said in the other post makes sense. If you didn't see the sense, so you aren't being capable... Perhaps you're minded... Some kind of debilitation, or illness... I don't know, and I don't mind at all!
or maybe it the other way around ? its cuz i have a normal brain that i cant understand christianity and cuz you have a smaller brain that it makes sense
I don't have to prove anything to ignorants and arrogants like you. I said: if you claim so much for science, get yourselves informed.

I'm already informed. And what about you?
i am informed... you think you are informed.. like you said dont beleave all you read
*points at a bible*
this is you information..
*points at the world, all multi media, all books, all smart ppl there is, mr albert*
this is my information
When I asked some simple questions, were you able to answer? Do you actualy get informations? Or you just learn what they teach you in the school? Poor one...
ok wtf is this ?? do you think im retarded ?? you must b retarded to think that...
do you REALLY think that i only learn stuff in school ?? comeon !! you can b that stupid... but still christian...
Since you like movies, try to watch "What The Bleep do we Know?", 2005. You will, perhaps, understand a few things.
you jsut said(but in other words): DONT BELEAVE MOVIES !! so why would i beleave this one ??
And what I said about india isn't wrong. And you didn't prove I am...
yes i did !! and this proves that you didn
So, again, lets end this discussion, because your blindness you always make you unable to understand what I say, and your ignorancy will always make you try to humiliate me, or something, as if I was so foolish as you are.

I'm not an inocent child as you... Grow up, lil boy![/quote:1ac126d626]
dude all i have to say to you is:
I'm not an inocent child as you... Grow up, lil boy!

gustav

Post by gustav » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:30 am

[quote:80bd6577dc=\"Fork\"]Stop the flaming or I lock it now, this applies to everyone, espically Gustav.[/quote:80bd6577dc]
lol he flamed alot more in the last post !! it was like 99% flame 1% empty space

i have to admit i started it.. but wow he flames like "the human torch" does in the fantastic 4

[quote:80bd6577dc]“I believe in the brotherhood of man and the uniqueness of the individual. But if you ask me to prove what I believe, I can't. You know them to be true but you could spend a whole lifetime without being able to prove them. The mind can proceed only so far upon what it knows and can prove. There comes a point where the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge, but can never prove how it got there. All great discoveries have involved such a leap.”

-- Albert Einstein

This debate is going no where, only in circles, end it soon or it will be locked.[/quote:80bd6577dc]

and lets simply end this without any flames or anything

and lets say: as long as noone gets hurts its ok to beleave what ever you whant to beleave

ok ?

Fork

Post by Fork » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:53 am

And locked.