Hello and Questions :) ?

'Yack it up.'
Perfectionist

Hello and Questions :) ?

Post by Perfectionist » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:25 am

Hello Folks, well I've been lingering a while on and off reading up on some of the updates you guys have done with S.E.G.S and I must say very impressed.

As a long serving CoX Please (UK) and a wide based of friends also who used to play this I was shocked when originally spotted it, so I currently have a few questions if you don't mind for any of you reading this.

As of Today June 25th 2013.

Are there any current servers/test servers to join ?
Do we have both server and client options ? as in can we set our own servers etc ?
Is there anything we can do ? to offer any help or promote input from other users ?

Many thanks again and looking forward to any of your replies.

nemerle

Re: Hello and Questions :) ?

Post by nemerle » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Welcome to our little piece of the wreckage yard :)
Are there any current servers/test servers to join ?
Well, there's one right here on these forums, just go to CoX subforum, you should find it there.
Do we have both server and client options ? as in can we set our own servers etc ?
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by 'client options', but it's possible to set up your own server ( the necessary steps are a bit convoluted though )
Is there anything we can do ? to offer any help or promote input from other users ?
1. There's always something You can do, the usual question is, what is your skill-set, and what would You feel interested in helping with :)
2. Input is always welcome,
3. Promoting the project ? Do any of you, my fine forum pals and gals think we should ?
"Ich was in one sumere dale,
in one suthe diyhele hale,
iherde ich holde grete tale
an hule and one niyhtingale."

savecityofheroes

Re: Hello and Questions :) ?

Post by savecityofheroes » Mon May 16, 2016 3:26 am

I just downloaded a SEGS COX. I do not know what kind of package deal I got. like example
2013 Segs COX did not work.
So I was looking for the latest 2016 edtion of Segs COX

and I cannot set a ISP address
please let me know