I'd like to see...

What would you like to see in CoX project ?
xtremity

Post by xtremity » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:41 pm

@MonWolfen:
I just said that cause you made a list without the point in the post above yours, and it seemed like you talked at cross-purposes, nvm then ;)

@darkside:
a donation is not monthly.
imagine just 10€/$/or whatever just of the 30most active here in board.
300 is a nice supporting to the server and you could play till you quit.
10€/$ onetime <=> 13€/$ per month.
big difference. [quote:fe2a923d72]Understand me? [/quote:fe2a923d72]

Fork

Post by Fork » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:45 pm

[quote:370ebaf35f=\"DarkSide\"]Well SO where is the server located and what is it's internet connection?
The reason i ask for it is that We've been waiting for the server for long time so when it arriives I don't want to be disappointedUnderstand me?
I mean COH seems like a wonderful game but if it lags so much it's just not worth it.
After all Lags can destroy even the best of games
ANd if I could donate trust me I would but I can't.
Infact if I could afford to donate I know I would but them I probbely could also affor to play on the official one So do you see where this is going?[/quote:370ebaf35f]

Malign got a pretty suited up box a few months ago, located in Detriot I believe, and I'm guesstimating it will suffice 1,000 users at any given time on the server, easily, and I believe we've gone over the donation system in the IRC channel before, if you're interested in how it would function if it were to exist you may ask me.

[quote:370ebaf35f=\"xtremity\"]@darkside:
a donation is not monthly.
imagine just 10€/$/or whatever just of the 30most active here in board.
300 is a nice supporting to the server and you could play till you quit.
10€/$ onetime <=> 13€/$ per month.
big difference. [/quote:370ebaf35f]

I'm not quite sure I deciphered that correctly but I see '300' and that is way beyond what kind of donations we'll be looking at here. A quick 5 - 20 bucks, even only once is quite enough to keep the server stable and lag free for years to come.

xtremity

Post by xtremity » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:59 am

[quote:cc22b25fd1=\"Fork\"]
I'm not quite sure I deciphered that correctly but I see '300' and that is way beyond what kind of donations we'll be looking at here. A quick 5 - 20 bucks, even only once is quite enough to keep the server stable and lag free for years to come.[/quote:cc22b25fd1]
i only wanted to compare how it would be when many ppl donate ONE time and not monthly paying to NCSoft and how it'd be for the server / admins.