If PlayNC gets smart and adds vehicles...

What would you like to see in CoX project ?
knightmare

Post by knightmare » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:02 pm

hmmm i guess you could edit it so that there is a seperate power pool called tech flying and be able to get things like booster packs. but they wouldnt be just for looks

maybe for jetpacks once you get lvl 6 you can get that power instead of hover, but the booster packs run out of fuel so you can only fly them a certain distance without them failing, and then at lvl 14 you get the jetpack fuel generator which makes it so that when you run out of fuel, instead of falling you just start losing inf (b/c you are paying to power the generator).

Ping King

Post by Ping King » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:40 pm

[quote:ede05efca0=\"knightmare\"]hmmm i guess you could edit it so that there is a seperate power pool called tech flying and be able to get things like booster packs. but they wouldnt be just for looks

maybe for jetpacks once you get lvl 6 you can get that power instead of hover, but the booster packs run out of fuel so you can only fly them a certain distance without them failing, and then at lvl 14 you get the jetpack fuel generator which makes it so that when you run out of fuel, instead of falling you just start losing inf (b/c you are paying to power the generator).[/quote:ede05efca0]

No, just no

DarkJin

Post by DarkJin » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:29 am

i agree with u Ping...
why pay for flying... just get fly...
thats kinda dumb...
and i really dont think it would be easy for the Devs to just make a new pool power...
And if they could i would suggest to continue working on what they are already... and after its done make it in a new patch to not delay the teset server's full completion

newblet07

Post by newblet07 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:02 am

or you could say its solar powered and at night runs off a battery that can last 20hrs strait on a full charge. Saves time and coding :)

gustav

Post by gustav » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:22 am

[quote:e4b42920b3=\"DarkJin\"][quote:e4b42920b3=\"ST.jimmy\"][quote:e4b42920b3=\"Ping King\"]I still believe the only time we will get vehicles is if they allow you to customize your power.
Super Speed - Bikes
Flight - Booster Pack
Jump - ... Some type of Device
Teleport - Some type of Device[/quote:e4b42920b3]

they already did thos stuff in the arena booster packs (temp powers)[/quote:e4b42920b3]

not only arena... but also super speed is the only one without temp power...[/quote:e4b42920b3]

just so that everyone knows, in I7 there are mayhem missions where u get REALLY cool temp powers if u finish them the temp powers works for 2 h and there is runing boots.
only problem is that they are hard to get... :(

newblet07

Post by newblet07 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:09 pm

oi bummer >_< thx for info :)

knightmare

Post by knightmare » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:51 pm

[quote:77a083c67e=\"DarkJin\"]i agree with u Ping...
thats kinda dumb...
and i really dont think it would be easy for the Devs to just make a new pool power...
And if they could i would suggest to continue working on what they are already... and after its done make it in a new patch to not delay the teset server's full completion[/quote:77a083c67e]
the reason you pay for flying is because you are compensating, you get benefits from the jetpack such as never needing to upgrade its speed and getting it early, but downsides like not being able to fly for long periods of time w/o paying.

DarkJin

Post by DarkJin » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:44 am

actually the zone you get the raptor pack at is lvl 20+...

Ping King

Post by Ping King » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:35 pm

[quote:bdf3f9e71c=\"knightmare\"][quote:bdf3f9e71c=\"DarkJin\"]i agree with u Ping...
thats kinda dumb...
And if they could i would suggest to continue working on what they are already... and after its done make it in a new patch to not delay the teset server's full completion[/quote:bdf3f9e71c]
the reason you pay for flying is because you are compensating, you get benefits from the jetpack such as never needing to upgrade its speed and getting it early, but downsides like not being able to fly for long periods of time w/o paying.[/quote:bdf3f9e71c]

I still say wait untill we can customize our powers.