Deep appreciation/wish list

What would you like to see in CoX project ?
Etempest

Deep appreciation/wish list

Post by Etempest » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:36 pm

COH was my first MMO gaming love and just being able to hear the old style login screen gives me chills. I can't begin to express my gratitude that some people still want this game back and aren't afraid to do something about it.

Thank you Nem and for everybody else working on the project, now that I have SEGS I look to see what progress has been made everyday.

My Wish List is simple:

To have the game back in whatever limited terms can be provided.

First: To have the game back in whatever limited terms can be provided IE Saved characters/visiting different cities/being able to talk with others etc
Second: to have some form of the game's combat returned IE Street sweeping/Missions/PVP etc
Pipe dream: returned to the glory of incarnate stuff and all types of powers returned (basically the whole game returned) Yea I know its unrealistic but I miss my level 50 Plus incarnate traps defender because she could tank control and do more damage than some of them too. And because incarnate trials were so much fun.

What can the average person do to help?

broxen

Re: Deep appreciation/wish list

Post by broxen » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:40 pm

Join our discord! discord.segs.io

There are plenty of non-programmer tasks on our GitHub. Everything from testing new updates to updating documentation.

Also, just being a fan and showing your support is good! Or helping us spread the word by following us on Twitter or other social media.

Welcome to the community!
-broxen