Now i understand that COH is the primary lead here but. . .

imperial1

Now i understand that COH is the primary lead here but. . .

Post by imperial1 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 pm

While a highly inferior GAME, Champions Online [CO] has a far better costume creation system the CoH, is there any ideas being passed around about this system ever getting implemented into SEGS post CoH, or is this simply here for completion of possible scope?

SonicXero

Re: Now i understand that COH is the primary lead here but.

Post by SonicXero » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:58 am

Excuse you? I don't think you've put enough hours into CoH's costume creator. Don't you dare spout such blasphemous words, heathen! >:I CoH has a far more greater costume creation system than anything else I've ever laid eyes upon

MobbyG

Re: Now i understand that COH is the primary lead here but.

Post by MobbyG » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:15 am

SonicXero wrote:Excuse you? I don't think you've put enough hours into CoH's costume creator. Don't you dare spout such blasphemous words, heathen! >:I CoH has a far more greater costume creation system than anything else I've ever laid eyes upon
Agreed. I have played CO and the choices are very limited compared to CoH. I sat for a good hour trying to create a hero that I had in my mind, and it didn't come ANYTHING close to what I could make it look like in CoH. I think you should install Icon and I24 and give it a go again.